Summer is here, and the sun is shining, so you may feel compelled to hit the beach and enjoy the warm weather. It’s a hectic time of year for everyone, but summer brings both a temporary respite and a permanent change for beachgoers. You want to look cool when you go to the beach this summer, right? That’s great! But you may be wondering what to wear on the beach and how you should go about selecting clothing for the day.
The truth is that there are many options for beach attire, depending on where you live, what your lifestyle is like, and even your attitude towards swimwear. There are so many options—from bikinis to one-piece suits—all with different styles and fabrics. With this in mind, we’re taking a look at some of the best beachwear, as well as some fashion tips for remaining stylish and comfortable in the sun.
- The best way to look great at the beach is to stick to the basics. Crop tops are a flattering style that is more than just a shirt with a built-in bra; they can prevent your assets from slipping out-of-place while also making you look less like a walking bikini. Crop tops also minimize the amount of body you have to show, ensuring that you look great whether you’re tanning on the beach or swimming in the water.
- Summer is a great time to be on the beach. It’s warm, it’s windy, and you get to wear your bare feet. However, sunburn is also a common occurrence. It’s smart to carry a protective sunblock, but let’s be honest: you don’t have to be tan to look good on the beach. A striped romper is a perfect way to look great on the beach and still stay safe from the sun.
- Summer is coming up this weekend, and we’re all going to the beach. Or, if we’re not that lucky, we’re going to a pool party or a friend’s backyard barbecue. But you can’t just throw on whatever you have lying in your closet. For one, you don’t want to show up to the beach in a potentially embarrassing outfit. For the ladies among us, short sleeve rompers are a hot trend. They’re flattering on any figure and can be paired with many trendy tops and accessories.
- This summer is a great time to get out of the house and take a trip to the beach. You’re going to want to look and feel your best to have that perfect summer body. Since seashells and bright-colored clothing are the new black, it was only a matter of time before the tie-dye look became the new hot trend. For instance, one of those must be a tie-dye maxi.
- Summer is in full swing, and the sun is shining bright. It’s that time of the year when we’re all spending more time outside, whether for a jog, a walk, or a day at the beach, and many of us are feeling the need to dress up. A lot of people make that decision based on how they’re feeling that day or what’s trending. But it’s really about your body shape and having the right fit. If you’re going to the beach, you want to have a bit of coverage, but not too much. You want to look a little cleaner but still, be a bit sexy. You can try on a simple little white dress to put on, they are pretty simple, but you’ll be stealing glances from everyone with the perfect white dress.
- Summer is right around the corner, and you’re probably itching to get out of the house and onto the beach and start your summer adventures. But as you’re laying out your beachwear, you may be thinking of a few basic pieces of clothing that are sure to make your day on the sand a breeze.
A chambray dress is great for the beach because it’s so versatile and can be worn in lots of different ways. You can pair it with a cute sun hat to protect yourself during the day, or you can dress it up with a pair of sandals and a cute bag.